Saturday 3 November 2012

REVIEW and OFFER: So Kitsch handmade jewellery

As you all should know by now I LOVE items that are handmade! Twitter is a fabulous source of locating talented crafters who create and sell unique and beautiful items and that's where I met Clair, the owner of So Kitsch jewellery!

Clair's jewellery is completely different from any other handmade jewellery I've seen before! It's fun, colourful and a little on the zany side (which I LOVE!!)

Clair sent me two items to review:
A scrabble piece ring:



This chunky ring is made from an original scrabble piece. I love that it is personalised to my initial! The ring is adjustable to suit the size of the wearer. The item is well made. I think this would make a wonderful Birthday or Christmas gift. Or possibly a brilliant partybag gift at a girls birthday, a hen night gift or wedding favour for women guests!

A pair of pink bow earrings:



As I don't have my ears pierced I gave these to my ten year old sister. She absolutely loved them! She's only ever owned studs suitable for school and loved the fun design of these earrings! Again they have been well made, are not too heavy and the backs clip on perfectly so they're fitted securely in the pierced hole. Again these would make a perfect gift/stocking filler!

Please check our Clair's creations all of which are unique. She has a range of fun jewellery on offer from scrabble and Lego rings to m&m earrings!

Clair has kindly offered mycraftymummy followers 10% off her items!! So why not visit her Facebook page today and mention the discount code mummy10 when you order and start your Christmas shopping today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.